Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by midnight <ll...@163.com> on 2022/08/07 04:44:29 UTC

[Discuss] Update ShenYu Architecture Image With 3D

Hi Community:
     I have redrawn the architecture of the official website with 3-dimensional diagrams, please give some comments.

Client
Java, Python, .NET, Golang, PHP

Proxy
Nginx, ShenYu Nginx, ShenYu Proxy, K8S

Database
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, H2

User Management
Plugin Config, Selector Config, Rule Config,
User Permission, Resource Permission, Data Permission

Parameter
uri, header, query, ip, host, post, cookie, req_method

Predicate
match, =, regex, timeBefore, timeAfter, exclude, startsWith, endsWith, pathPatter

Plugin
Http Process: ContextPath, ModifyResponse, ParamMapping, Redirect, Request, Rewrite
Proxy: Divide, Dubbo, gRPC, Motan MQTT, Sofa, Spring Cloud, Tars, WebSocket
Fault Tolerance: Hystrix, RateLimiter, Resilience4j, Sentinel
Authority and Certification: CryptorRequest, CryptorResponse, JWT, OAuth2, Sign, Waf
Common: GeneralContextPlugin
Cache: CachePlugin
Mock: MockPlugin

here is link [ https://drive.google.com/file/d/14h0PUgIdmY-g2orUT4wudLw4WxtZ9sQH/view?usp=sharing]

Re:[Discuss] Update ShenYu Architecture Image With 3D

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
In the plugins, it would be nice to add proxy for other services.

Best wishes!

Yu Xiao
Apache ShenYu

Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年8月8日周一 10:19写道: