Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/11/14 00:01:19 UTC

dropping Maven 2 build support

On Jenkins, the Maven 2.x builds are chronically broken. I suggest we should just require Maven 3 to build - anyone object?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: dropping Maven 2 build support

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
no problem.

2011/11/14 Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>:
> On Jenkins, the Maven 2.x builds are chronically broken. I suggest we should just require Maven 3 to build - anyone object?
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org
> http://brettporter.wordpress.com/

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: dropping Maven 2 build support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It makes sense.

Regards
JB

On 11/14/2011 12:01 AM, Brett Porter wrote:
> On Jenkins, the Maven 2.x builds are chronically broken. I suggest we should just require Maven 3 to build - anyone object?
>
> - Brett
>
> --
> Brett Porter
> brett@apache.org