Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ivanrc <ir...@indra.es> on 2007/12/18 16:46:50 UTC

deploy a client application in geronimo 2.0.2

 Hello,

 Where I can find samples of the xml descriptors (client-application.xml and
geronimo-application-client.xml) about and application that running in
geronimo 2.0.2?

I´ve got this client-application.xml but dont work in geronimo 2.0.2

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--DOCTYPE application-client PUBLIC
    "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD J2EE Application Client 1.2//EN"
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/application-client_1_2.dtd"-->
<application-client xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
    http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client_1_4.xsd"
    version="1.4">

    <display-name>dW Geronimo Application Client Example</display-name>
    <ejb-ref>
        <ejb-ref-name>ejb/CategoryEntityBean</ejb-ref-name>
        <ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
        <home>com.ibm.dw.reallybigpet.ejb.cmp.CategoryHome</home>
        <remote>com.ibm.dw.reallybigpet.ejb.cmp.CategoryRemote</remote>
    </ejb-ref>
</application-client>

Re: deploy a client application in geronimo 2.0.2

Posted by ivanrc <ir...@indra.es>.
Do you have any JEE application client´s example that deployed well in
geronimo 2.0.2?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.