Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com> on 2018/08/27 16:32:49 UTC

Airflow 1.10.0 is released on PyPI

Dear Airflow community,

Airflow 1.10.0 was just released on PyPI (`pip install apache-airflow`).

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/apache-airflow

The documentation is available on:

  *   https://airflow.apache.org
  *   https://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ and https://airflow.readthedocs.io/en/1.10.0/

The source release as well as the binary "sdist" release are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/1.10.0-incubating/

Find the CHANGELOG here for more details:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt

Cheers,
Kaxil

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
2nd Floor, Nova South
160 Victoria Street, Westminster
London SW1E 5LB - UK
phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000
k.naik@reply.com<ma...@reply.com>
www.reply.com

[Data Reply]

Re: Airflow 1.10.0 is released on PyPI

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@apache.org>.
Congratulations with the release!

Are there any plans to make them a bit more often? Say, monthly ones
could be fine with current commit activity.
780 changes are a little bit hard to review before upgrade and we all
had being waited for 8 months to get all these featues - quite a long
time for the feedback.

--

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.