Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by ro...@rojotek.com on 2015/02/24 00:27:41 UTC

image in header bug fix

Hi,

I've just created a github pull request for a document parsing bug.

(https://github.com/apache/poi/pull/18)

The bug was for documents created in libre-office with an image in the header.

I've included the code change (1 character), and a test case and test document for the fix.

As I've not contributed to poi before I'm not sure if you want/need anything else, or if there is anything I can do to help get this merged in.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help this.

Regards,

Rob