Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by mu xiaofeng <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 16:35:21 UTC

I runed Nutch crawl but got an "FileNotFountException" ,why?

Hi,

I runed this command "nutch crawl urls -dir crawl.test -depth 3
-threads 2" but got an 'FileNotFoundException' ,why ?

Re: I runed Nutch crawl but got an "FileNotFountException" ,why?

Posted by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com>.
check your urls, does that file exist in the folder
you run crawler?

Michael Ji

http://mail.yahoo.com