Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by James Gosnell <go...@indstate.edu> on 2000/04/12 14:04:21 UTC

everything seems to be installed ok....

mod_perl is installed and in the httpd just fine. My CGI scripts aren't
using it though (at least I can't tell). How can I tell if my CGI PERL
scripts are running under mod_perl or not? They still seem to be using
CGI. thanks

--

James Gosnell
 goose@indstate.edu

Re: everything seems to be installed ok....

Posted by James Gosnell <go...@indstate.edu>.
I also have suexec enabled. Is that bad?

Posted by James Gosnell <go...@indstate.edu>.
I meant mod_perl.c. in <Location>
Everything is running fine except that it uses CGI 1.1? Instead of
mod_perl. How can I switch that.

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@stason.org>.
> mod_perl is installed and in the httpd just fine. My CGI scripts aren't
> using it though (at least I can't tell). How can I tell if my CGI PERL
> scripts are running under mod_perl or not? They still seem to be using
> CGI. thanks

http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#How_can_I_tell_whether_mod_perl_

Stas Bekman             | JAm_pH    --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org/      | mod_perl Guide http://perl.apache.org/guide/
mailto:stas@stason.org  | http://perl.org    http://stason.org/TULARC/
http://singlesheaven.com| http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org