Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/18 18:16:23 UTC

Re: Cassandra 3.1 - Aggregation query failure

A quick update on this issue.

Today, when playing with UDA, I had also the exception:

       ("java.io.FilePermission" "/xxxxx/logback.xml" "read")"

What is definitely strange is that by re-executing again the query, same
query, it works. I couldn't re-produce anymore the issue.

I'm wondering if it only occurs when the UDA execution exceeds the warning
timeout and is re-scheduled...