Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl> on 2006/05/25 11:20:13 UTC

Graffito Forum Portlet

Hi!

From: http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/index.html
"Graffito is an open source framework used to build content based
applications like content management, document management, forums,
blogs, ..."

Do you plan to include Forum, Blog portlets in 1.0 version?

best regards
Adam Dudczak

Re: Graffito Forum Portlet

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 6/1/06, maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl> wrote:

> I have no experience in working with jcr repositories (i have very small
> experience in general :) ).
> I was playing with JForum, and i've tried JForum_JSR168 Jahia portlets
> without any effects (on J2-trunk).
> I was wondering what things should've been done to port JForum as
> Graffito module?

It depends on how JForum  is build.  It is possible to plug another
persistence service ? Is is based on Spring ?

(maybe it's better to write something from scratch and leave JForum in
> peace)

I think it should be interesting to have this kind of module in Graffito
(build from scratch).

Adam

--
Best regards,