Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com> on 2015/09/24 17:57:54 UTC

Remove references to DataTorrent / dt in Apex?

Not sure if this is necessary, but I thought, at some point in the near future, we’d want to migrate all naming from `datatorrent` over to `apex` (I.e. Command line tools like dtcli => apex-cli(?), package names, documentation, etc.). Is this something that others feel is necessary now that this is in Apache and / or is this something already being worked on? Would love to hear thoughts.

Re: Remove references to DataTorrent / dt in Apex?

Posted by "York, Brennon" <Br...@capitalone.com>.
Thanks guys, good to hear. Just wanted to make sure this was on the
roadmap. I¹ve created a JIRA to track this as APEX-153.

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.