Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Markovich <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/14 12:02:56 UTC

Vizualize bash result

Hi,
Is it possible to visualize bash result in Zeppelin?

For example I'd like to see a chart from this command: hdfs dfs -du -s -h
'/*'

Also I'm interested in passing bash output to variable.

Regards,
Andrey

Re: Vizualize bash result

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
FYI
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/latest/displaysystem/basicdisplaysystem.html#table
<https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/latest/displaysystem/basicdisplaysystem.html#table>provides
some basic examples how you can draw table :)

Best,
Ahyoung

Re: Vizualize bash result

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.