Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Timothy Fisher <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/12 05:21:36 UTC

LIST REMOVAL

The list removal email address is not working.

PLEASE remove me from this mailing list

Re: LIST REMOVAL

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Timothy Fisher trfishermi<AT>yahoo.com wrote:
>         The list removal email address is not working.
>
>         PLEASE remove me from this mailing list

Are you using the same email address that you used when you
subscribed? When you say "not working" what do you mean?
As a moderator, i just tried to un-subscribe you, so you
should be receiving an automatic confirmation request.

--David