Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/07/22 10:50:14 UTC

[Log4j] Supporting Log4j 1 log4j.properties configuration files

Another Apache project, HBase, asks when we will be able to support
Log4j 1 log4j.properties configuration files.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-10092?focusedCommentId=16097039&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16097039

Re: [Log4j] Supporting Log4j 1 log4j.properties configuration files

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org>.
Yes, we have a JIRA ticket for it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-63

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.