Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/10/24 10:32:03 UTC

Move buildbot messages out of DEV mailing lists

Hi all,

The Buildbot messages are filling considerable spaces in the DEV mailing list.
Wonder if we should move them elsewhere...

Regards,
James Yong

Re: Move buildbot messages out of DEV mailing lists

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Jacques,

No worry. I have closed the issue as advised. Thank you.

Regards,
James Yong

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks James,

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

As I thought, it was not an issue in our script but effectively an infra issue

So we still have repetitive success, or failure, reports, when it should be only triggered on state changes .

I have created INFRA-15394 for that

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I tried a small fix, let's see