Posted to dev@river.apache.org by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/26 11:27:54 UTC

Re: Apache River hello world Success Run in Linux

Dear All,

Is there any update of apache river 2.2.2 to apache river 3.0 or new
version apache river so that i can run apache river project in latest java
1.8.

Regards
Thank you!

Posted by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com>.
Dear Team,

Thank you for your previous suggestion. I am trying the run the jrmp-reggie
in my windows environment java version 1.8.0_71, but i am stuck with this
error attached below. Please can you suggest me what is t the best and
error free way to start jrmp-reggie so that i can run apache-river program
in my system.

Thank you in advance.

Amit Batajoo

Posted by amit batajoo <ba...@gmail.com>.