Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com> on 2009/04/12 21:04:09 UTC

o.a.c.ha.session.BackupManager question

While running an automated code testing tool of my own design I found
that a few of the accessors on this class are incorrect, or at least,

   "setter silently ignored, getter returns hard-coded value".

Can anybody please tell me if this was intentional, or just something that's
not used anyway? The methods come from the ClusterManager Interface, if that helps.

If it's intentional should we at least stick in a comment?

Thanks
Ian

Re: o.a.c.ha.session.BackupManager question

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
The methods on the interface are custom to a specific implementation.
And the backup manager for example, doesn't need these, nor does it use them

So not entirely intentional, just legacy that lives on.

Filip