Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 09:55:01 UTC

use netty component as telnet client

Hi,

i have a requirement to integrate with plain old telnet server publishing
messages.

what i need to do is to listen the messages and do message routing on them.
i can see camel-netty has clientMode option to set to true to achieve this.
once i use camel-netty, i can see messages are written into channel(as i
can see in debug logs) but they are pushed down to other processors in the
route.

i think i need to learn a bit netty encoders but was wondering if my guess
is right or is there any easier way.

from("netty4:tcp://localhost:8282?textline=true&clientMode=true").id(
"client").log(LoggingLevel.DEBUG,

this.getClass().getName(), " ${routeId} - OUT: headers:[] - body:[${body}]"
);

Thanks
Onder

Re: use netty component as telnet client

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
is there any clue why it does not carry on processing with the rest of the
route?

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.