Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by mal content <ar...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/22 22:57:21 UTC

Custom keywords ($FreeBSD$, $Xorg$ etc)

I hate to open up this old can of worms again, but is
Subversion ever going to have custom keywords?

I'm loathe to rely on a third party patch, as I've got to
patch, build and distribute the client across quite a few
architectures.

fearing the oncoming storm,
MC

Re: Custom keywords ($FreeBSD$, $Xorg$ etc)

Posted by mal content <ar...@googlemail.com>.
On 23/03/07, Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 2007, at 17:57, mal content wrote:
>
> > I hate to open up this old can of worms again, but is
> > Subversion ever going to have custom keywords?
>
> I'm not aware of any plans to support custom keywords.

That's a shame.

I won't lose sleep over it though!

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.