Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roland Berger <ro...@aloba.ch> on 2003/05/27 15:21:02 UTC

Validation Framework OutSide of Struts

Hi all

Has somebody used the validation framework outside of struts who can give me
a code example and tell me how the framework works under the hood? I have
read the chapter "Using the Validator Outside of Struts" in Chuck Cavaness
book "Programming Jakarta Struts" and also the examples in the package
description in the javadoc of the validation framework. The examples in the
javadoc are old and Chuck does not describe how to find out if the validate
method has produced any errors.

Thank you for any help or hints.

Roland Berger