Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eisenträger, Tobias <To...@arag.de> on 2010/04/13 11:23:12 UTC

Cannot get to work

Hello,

I think I am missing a configuration, something for additional resources from ADF, but I cannot remember how to configure that, and where. The problem is that when I use the <tr:inputDate> from the example at: http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html <http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html>  on click nothing happens - the problem ist, that the browser is looking for: http://server:port/appName/__ADFv__?_t=cd&value=1271150122202&loc=de&enc=iso-8859-1 where a 404 is returned.

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl getRenderer

WARNING: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type: org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input/org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase getRenderer

WARNING: Renderer 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText' not found for component family 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input'

Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase _getRendererImpl

WARNING: Could not find renderer for UIXInput[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=patitoPerez] rendererType = org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText

Any tipps?

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Eisenträger

Softwareentwickler

Dokumentenmanagement/Workflow/Internet, AKB 8125

ARAG IT GmbH
ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf

Tel.: +49 (0)211 964-1937

tobias.eisentraeger@arag.de
www.ARAG.de

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:

Gerd Peskes

Vorstand:

Dr. Paul-Otto Faßbender (Vors.),

Dr. Jan-Peter Horst,

Dr. Johannes Kathan, Werner Nicoll,

Hanno Petersen, Dr. Joerg Schwarze

Sitz und Registergericht:

Düsseldorf, HRB 1371

USt-ID-Nr.: DE 119 355 995

Re: Cannot get to work

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Eisenträger, Tobias
<To...@arag.de> wrote:
> [...]

hrm, I do not see that.

checked on here
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/trinidad-1.2.x/

in "trinidad-examples/trinidad-demo" I simply called
"mvn clean jetty:run -PjettyConfig" (After I build the branch)

tr:inputDate works fine

-M

> [...]
>  </filter-mapping>
>
>  <filter-mapping>
>    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>    <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
>  </filter-mapping>
>
>  <filter-mapping>
>    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
>    <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
>  </filter-mapping>
>
> Do I need more filter mappings - I notice that only the urls with appname/index.jsf work, the ones with /faces/index.jspx do not.
>
>> Did you add the renderKit (to faces-cfg) ?
> <application>
>    <!-- Use the Trinidad RenderKit -->
>    <default-render-kit-id>
>      org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core
>    </default-render-kit-id>
>    <!--  Set the user locale -->
>    <locale-config>
>                <default-locale>de</default-locale>
>                <supported-locale>de</supported-locale>
>        </locale-config>
>    <resource-bundle>
>                <base-name>messages</base-name>
>                <var>msgs</var>
>        </resource-bundle>
>        <resource-bundle>
>                <base-name>jflowwebclient</base-name>
>                <var>properties</var>
>        </resource-bundle>
>  </application>
>>
>> -M
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Eisenträger, Tobias
>> <To...@arag.de> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >

>> > I think I am missing a configuration, something for additional resources
>> from ADF, but I cannot remember how to configure that, and where. The
>> problem is that when I use the <tr:inputDate> from the example at:
>> http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html
>> <http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputDate.html>
>>  on click nothing happens - the problem ist, that the browser is looking
>> for:
>> http://server:port/appName/__ADFv__?_t=cd&value=1271150122202&loc=de&enc=i
>> so-8859-1 where a 404 is returned.
>> >

>> > Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM
>> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRenderKitImpl getRenderer
>> >
>> > WARNING: Unsupported component-family/renderer-type:
>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input/org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputTex
>> >
>> > Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM
>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase getRenderer
>> >
>> > WARNING: Renderer 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText' not found
>> for component family 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Input'
>> >
>> > Apr 13, 2010 11:22:54 AM
>> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase _getRendererImpl
>> >
>> > WARNING: Could not find renderer for UIXInput[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl,
>> id=patitoPerez] rendererType = org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreInputText
>> >

>> > Any tipps?
>> >

>> > Thanks!
>> >

>> > Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>> >

>> > Tobias Eisenträger
>> >

>> > Softwareentwickler
>> >
>> > Dokumentenmanagement/Workflow/Internet, AKB 8125

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

AW: Cannot get to work

Posted by Eisenträger, Tobias <To...@arag.de>.
It's an older bug (in myfaces-core) - but maybe it's just misconfiguration - can anyone look into this maybe?
Here's the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1794

AW: Cannot get to work

Posted by Eisenträger, Tobias <To...@arag.de>.