Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2010/11/09 00:58:39 UTC

[TRINIDAD] testBinaryCompatibility build error

Hi,
I got this error while building for my Skin Versioning patch.
testBinaryCompatibility(org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ClirrRunnerTest)

I built the other day and it was fine.

Did someone add a new test? I did add some new APIs.
What do I have to do to get this to pass? Looking at the ClirrRunnerTest
file didn't give me any information.

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: [TRINIDAD] testBinaryCompatibility build error

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Jeanne,

Was there an INFO diff?
Perhaps I should change it to ERROR only ..

-M

sent from my Android phone

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
Jeanne,