Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> on 2007/06/15 19:51:03 UTC

[s2] interceptors

I've got a page that I'm trying to use <s:action> on.  The action that
I'm trying to use implements the Preparable interface and when I access
it directly everything works fine.  But when I try and embed it in
another page with the <s:action> tag it doesn't seem like the prepare()
method is being invoked.  I can see that the
StaticParametersInterceptor, ParametersInterceptor,
ValidationInterceptor, and WorkflowInterceptor are all being used, but
the PreparableInterceptor doesn't seem to be getting run. Any idea why
this might be?

Thanks,
Rich