Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Erik Ruisma <fe...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 18:38:12 UTC

locale settings

Hello,

I just installed the beta-4 of continuum.
We run it standalone as a windows service (on windows server 2003).
In previous releases (1.0.3 but also beta 3 and 2) continuum web pages were
always displayed in English. Now (as of beta 4) they are in french.
We still have the old version running on the same machine, and there the
webapp is in English.
Has anything changed in this release. How is the locale
retrieved/determined?

I'll check with our system admins to find out the specific settings for the
user we use when running the service.

I'll keep you informed, but any ideas are welcome.

Re: locale settings

Posted by Erik Ruisma <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot  for your answer.
I solved the problem be copying the continuum.proporties  file to
continuum_en.properties

I use firefox and I noticed the following in  the header (using
LiveHttpHeaders)

I deleted the fr in the header  (by changing firefox settings) but I
continued to get the pages in english. So I decided to add a continuum_en
file.
So my problem is solved but I just wanted to let you know.

Re: locale settings

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.