Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by eric leung <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/13 07:59:05 UTC

j_security_check

Hi,
i had set up Form authentication in tomcat.  I used
apache 1.3.17 + tomcat 3.2.1. And i added this line
JkMount /update/j_security_check Ajp12
to mod_jk.conf, which will forward all the login form
request to Ajp12 worker.

It works before. but now. all of a sudden, apache
return error message saying:
404 Not Found
The requested URL /update/null was not found on this
server.

That's very strange that j_security_check had changed
to null.

my form is like this:
<head>
</head>

<form method="POST" action="j_security_check">
Username<input type="text" name="j_username">
Password:<input type="password" name="j_password">
<input type="submit" value="login"
name="j_security_check">
</form>

Please help me out !!!!
thanks.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: j_security_check

Posted by eric leung <ch...@yahoo.com>.
i am using VPN. it works on normal network connection.
is that matter?