Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sergey_l <si...@epam.com> on 2009/11/30 16:46:25 UTC

explicitQosEnabled + timeToLive problem

Hi guys,

I have next problem;

I create webservice endpoint soap over jms using jms config with
explicitQosEnabled= true and timeToLive= 15000.

When I send request from ui side to webservice ws works correctly but
message is exired and put into DLQ queue and don't replied to client.

If I set explicitQosEnabled = false this proble doesn't appear.

On clinet side I have clinet configured on this webservise where I set
timeToLive = 15000.

Does anybody have ideas what is the reason of this problem?

Thank in advance.
Sergey.