Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Yitao Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/24 04:09:41 UTC

How Getting states in StateMachine2 and StateMachine

Hi, guys

Is there any references about StateMachine, since now i am working on
digging the mechanisms of event and alert. I found the code of
statemachine(utils\src\com\cloud\utils\fsm\StateMachine2.java) it's really
confused me.

Thanks,

Yitao

Re: How Getting states in StateMachine2 and StateMachine

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Yitao, Your mail does not contain a question or a proposal. It didn't
get answered so I suggest you find author of the lines that are
confusing to you using git blame and pose a more direct question.
Preferably on this list so others can learn from it as well.

regards,

Daan