Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by saurav <da...@cooltoad.com> on 2009/12/11 14:40:47 UTC

Issue with Jackrabbit repository on Jboss clustered enviroment

Hi

       We're using Jacrabbit repository with Oracle persistence manager.
Till date, we have uploading data in our application deployed on Tomcat5.5.
Now our application has to be moved to Jboss clustered server(with two
servers supporting clustering), alongwith data uploaded so far. What should
be steps followed in order to configure jackrabbit repository for clustered
Jboss enviroment?
We have steps to deploy jackrabbit on Jboss server on jackrabbit wiki site.
But We have to deploy application on Jboss clustered enviroment. Please help
us through the process we need to follow.

Thanks,
Saurav