Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Tiger Gui <ti...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/26 11:19:40 UTC

Re: Feedback

Hi,

I will give a detail document about the project soon in the coming 24
hours, but in order to tell you that i am really working hard for my
project, i show my current job here:

I have update its analyse and split algorithm for several iteration,
now, I take example of Spring, let's see how it works.

There are 6 attach files in the mail. 5 pictures and 1 .analyse file
(this is a XML document, it described the application's analyse
result, you can open it with any XML editor). I will explain my
project according these 5 pictures:

1. In picture "spring.png", i downloaded Spring project, import it in
to my Eclispe (with Bndtools and OSGiMaker plugin) workspace, then i
added bnd project nature into this project.

2. I start the analyse job.

3. After the whole project and split job(I am still improving the
split algorithm, you can check the algorithm details in its source
code file in project SVN workspace), this tool will give us a bundle
description file (SpringSplitTest.analyse), it's OSGiMaker's
recommendation OSGi split way, but we can change it as we wish.

4.Click the button to export the bundles

5. We can check the bundles *.bnd file in our workspace