Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@apache.org> on 2008/10/27 13:13:18 UTC

Is the CI build broken?

Someone fixed a PMD issue for me and I never got a broken build email.

Re: Is the CI build broken?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 27 October 2008 8:13:18 am Benson Margulies wrote:
> Someone fixed a PMD issue for me and I never got a broken build email.

Yea.   I think the machine went down again sometime last week.  I've just
restarted it.

That said, it will probably be taken down again sometime in the next couple
weeks to move it from IONA's office up to Progress's office in Bedford.   If
I don't catch it, and you think you should have gotten a build notice, please
let me know so I can get it restarted.

(the other issue that MAY be the mail server is also changing from IONA to
Progress.   If you don't get an email when you think you should, let me know
and I'll have to track down what to do about that.)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org