Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/10/06 11:08:04 UTC

run problem in cocoon 2.2

Hi!

I download cocoon-2.2dev compile ok,the samples page entrance ok.
but when I want to run any sample like hello-world..etc,there're and error rised
resource not found,sitemap.xmap doesn't exist.java.io.FileNotFoundException

what's it!

I ran it in windows+ tomcat 5

Best Regards

Johnson

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
no

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

--
David Crossley

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Did you copy cocoon/build/cocoon/cocoon.war into tomcat/webapps folder. If you did... well Im sorry I can't help u more Im very beginner..

Ciao
Roberto

  ps.the cocoon 2.5.1 is ok with the same computer.

  johnson

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
1.yes
2.I use localhost:8080/cocoon

ps.the cocoon 2.5.1 is ok with the same computer.

johnson
  did you properly set the CATALINA_HOME envairoment variable? How do you start Cocoon? localhost:8888 or localhost:8080/cocoon?

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
every file in filesystem is ok,but cocoon said can't find it???
My windows is XP Home SP2
  well I don't get it if you installed Cocoon doing the "build" from command line. This will create a build folder with some sub-folder, one of this is webapp and there there is another one called samples/hello-world & inside u should have samples.xml & content/hello-world.xml. If you don't have this maybe something went wrong during installation. If u got everything...., well, sorry Im very newbie, so I don't know ...

  Roberto

Re: run problem in cocoon 2.2

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Hi,