Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/08 00:37:19 UTC

Re: Design Review: Maintenance Primitives

Now that persistent resources need to be considered, we revisited the
maintenance design to ensure persistent frameworks were accounted for. In
particular, in the updated design we allow operators to specify a
conservative estimate of the unavailability; useful for persistent
frameworks. There is no longer a split between the planned schedule and the
actual draining, also useful for persistent frameworks.

The updated high level design is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16k0lVwpSGVOyxPSyXKmGC-gbNmRlisNEe4p-fAUSojk/edit?usp=sharing

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mahler@gmail.com