Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 03:59:34 UTC

Anyone have any idea where this might be coming from?

Feb 13 21:55:42 fedora-vm systemd[1]: Started trafficserver.service -
Apache Traffic Server is a fast, scalable and extensible caching proxy
server..
Feb 13 21:55:42 fedora-vm traffic_manager[1192861]:
/usr/local/bin/traffic_manager: symbol lookup error:
/usr/local/bin/traffic_manager: undefined symbol: IP_PROTO_TAG_HTTP_3_D27

I haven't had a whole lot of time to look into it.  Most of my day is
spent looking for financially gainful employment.  I spent some time
over the weekend scratching around in there and found a couple of places
I want to look a little more closely at.  That symbol doesn't exist
anywhere on any of my machines.

Thanks much in advance!

--
Randall DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)
Powered entirely by Open Source software.

Re: Anyone have any idea where this might be coming from?

Posted by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

I'm pretty sure I tried this before but did it again on 2 machines; blew
the entire repository away, and cloned a fresh copy.  Still no joy :(
It's making me goofy because I have 4 systems that run ATS and they all
hit this at pretty much the same time.   What really cooks me though is
that I can run something like:
find <where ever> -type f -exec grep -sH "IP_PROTO_TAG_HTTP_3_D27" {}
\;  ( or an xargs equivalent) all over these machines and never find
anything.  I can find "IP_PROTO_TAG_HTTP_3" which got me to thinking
this was happening programmatically some how, but since this *was* a
valid symbol at some point I don't think so anymore.

I got into the habit of building "out-of-source-tree" and writing config
scripts many years ago so I'll take a closer look at the not-so-obvious
stuff.

Thanks for your thoughts!!!

Posted by Randy DuCharme <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,