Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Uhlig, Stefan" <SU...@heiler.com> on 2003/10/09 16:41:58 UTC

DeleteWorkDirs under Jboss 3.2.1/Tomcat4.1.24 Bundle

Hello,

does anybody have an idea how I can make this property work, so that Tomcat does not recompile all JSPs after a restart of Jboss?

I previously used Jboss 3.0.7/Tomcat 4.1.24, and it was no problem to set this parameter in the tomcat configuration xml. In the new version, the parameter (which I have set in jboss-service.xml) has no effect:

  <mbean code="org.jboss.web.catalina.EmbeddedCatalinaService41"
    name="jboss.web:service=WebServer">

    <attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">true</attribute>
    <attribute name="DeleteWorkDirs">false</attribute>

Thank you for any comments!

Regards,

Stefan