Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Hrishikesh Gadre <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/16 03:00:13 UTC

SolrCloud - Enable SSL

Hi,

If we need to enable SSL configuration for an existing Solr cluster
(hosting one or more collections), do we need to manually update the
clusterstate.json file? Or is there any API available which would serve the
purpose?

As per the Solr wiki, we need to set the urlScheme property to https

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Enabling+SSL#EnablingSSL-SolrCloud

Thanks
Hrishikesh

Re: SolrCloud - Enable SSL