Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@fzi.de> on 2021/09/30 06:20:39 UTC

Re: AW: [DISCUSS] Work together with the PLC4X team for getting the PLC4J Browse and Discovery API into shape

Hi Chris,

sorry for the late reply.
I only see your Emails in the web client that’s why I forgot to write you back.

I really like the idea of working together on this feature.
So I guess the best starting point is to test your new API with example code you sent me, right? [1]
Is there anything I should be aware of?

Philipp

[1] https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/develop/plc4j/examples/hello-discovery/src/main/java/org/apache/plc4x/java/examples/hellodiscovery