Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2013/10/26 12:55:18 UTC

Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Re: Deadline for Google Code-in 2013 Mentoring Org Apps is Monday, Oct 28th at 19:00 UTC

Hey Andrea,

just a bit more information on GCI. We need 20 tasks already for the org application to be
considered. Just wanted to let you know.

Cheers,

Uli

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 26/10/2013 Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> just a bit more information on GCI. We need 20 tasks already for the org application to be
> considered. Just wanted to let you know.

Thank you; we already have enough tasks, but we didn't find enough
volunteers to mentor them. So OpenOffice won't be asking Apache to apply.
Regards,
   Andrea.