Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by See Khim <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 13:31:48 UTC

How to modify the default prefix in the openSAML for encryptedAttribute

Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann <at> nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de> writes:

> --On Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:03 PM -0400 Tom Oehser <tom <at>
toms.net>
> wrote:
>
> > We have a set of DTDs that require our signature look like:
> >
> > <Signature Id="TamperSealer01"
> > xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"><SignedInfo> ...
> >
> > not like this:
> >
> > <ds:Signature Id="TamperSealer01"
> > xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"><ds:SignedInfo> ...
> >
> > I havn't found a straightforward way to get this to happen...
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> this is a hidden feature )
>
> org.apache.xml.security.utils.
>    ElementProxy.setDefaultPrefix(
>        "http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#",
>        "");
>
> (call this *after* Init.init())
>
> BTW, this behaviour is controlled by the PrefixMappings element in the
> config.xml file:
>
>    <PrefixMappings>
>       <!-- Many classes create Elements which are in a specific namespace;
>            here, the prefixes for these namespaces are defined. But this
>            can also be overwritten using the ElementProxy#setDefaultPrefix()
>            method. You can even set all prefixes to "" so that the
> corresponding
>            elements are created using the default namespace -->
>       <PrefixMapping namespace="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
>                      prefix="ds" />
>       <PrefixMapping namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
>                      prefix="xenc" />
>       <PrefixMapping namespace="http://www.w3.org/2002/06/xmldsig-filter2"
>                      prefix="xfilter2b" />
>       <PrefixMapping namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
>                      prefix="ec" />
>
> Christian

Hi Christian,

I saw your previous posting revealing the hidden features to set the default
prefix.

Thanks for revealing this hidden features. :)

Btw, do you observe any hidden features that allow us to set the prefix for
encryptedAttribute ?

I try to specify the prefix using the builder, but when i do the encryption,
it auto set the prefix to saml2.

</saml:AuthnStatement>
   <saml:AttributeStatement>
      <saml2:EncryptedAttribute
xmlns:saml2="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">

I have every section in order except this encrypted part.

Really appreciate any thought or clue.

Best Regards,
See Khim

Re: How to modify the default prefix in the openSAML for encryptedAttribute

Posted by Chad La Joie <la...@itumi.biz>.
If you have questions about OpenSAML you should send them to the
OpenSAML list.

--
Chad La Joie
http://itumi.biz