Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 02:49:30 UTC

[Lucene Revolution] Agenda Updated!

We've updated the agenda and keynotes for the upcoming Lucene Revolution conference, May 7-10 in Boston, MA.  We've got a lot of the committers coming, and Hoss' infamous "Stump the Chump" session, and many great talks.  All we're missing is you.... it's not too late to sign up ;)

     http://www.lucenerevolution.com/agenda

We're unveiling a couple of new/revamped training classes, Solr 101 and Solr 201 - the seats are filling up, so register soon.  I'm working like mad to complete the "Solr 201" materials and will be teaching one of those sessions myself.

See you at the Revolution.

	Erik