Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Micky Hulse <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/12 23:09:02 UTC

Templating tag basics, techniques and tricks?

Hi,

I'm just curious if there's a TL;DR doc on templating in Tomcat?

For example, I'd like to do some templating along the lines of
includes, variable creation, conditional logic.

More advanced:

Routers and/or MVC setups.

Anyone out there know of a good place to see real-world/contemporary examples?

I've been playing a little, but I'm running into errors due to (what I
assume is) subtle syntax gotchas … I'd like to see examples of
real-world templating tricks/techniques to speed up my learning
experience here.

Thank you!