Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/08/12 20:39:29 UTC

Re:controller.xml and web.xml was build.xml and ofbiz-component.xml

web.xml is part of tomcat structure
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/deployment.html
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/appdev/web.xml.txt

unlike the declaration in the web.xml of standard tomcat for the control
servlet, ofbiz has there own and it looks for the controller in WEB-INF
This is where I put it since it is part of each webapp and is WEB-INF
used individually for each webapp.

     <servlet>
         <servlet-name>ControlServlet</servlet-name>
         <display-name>ControlServlet</display-name>
         <description>Main Control Servlet</description>

<servlet-class>org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet</servlet-class>
         <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
     </servlet>
     <servlet-mapping>
         <servlet-name>ControlServlet</servlet-name>
         <url-pattern>/control/*</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

Monisha sent the following on 8/12/2010 11:09 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
apologize left out one word
This is where I would put it

BJ Freeman sent the following on 8/12/2010 11:39 AM: