Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/27 13:50:44 UTC

[vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

I think the way to move forward to make it easy for people to play
with and add to this software as we discuss this is to bring it into
the sandbox.  I have a CCLA for it that I'll register with the
incubator if we accept.

The code is here :

[ ] Yes, bring into sandbox

[ ] No

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
[X] Yes, bring into sandbox

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
[X] Yes, bring into sandbox  +1

Re: [result] Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
He already put it in....  I figure that's an oversight (the
noncompilation) that will get fixed Real Soon Now.

If "it compiles" was a requirement, we'd have to dump the Geronimo
tree out of SVN from time to time :)

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [result] Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
The missing bits are CORBA "api" related so it's nothing big.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
Geir,

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
+1 from me

Posted by John Sisson <js...@apache.org>.
[X] Yes, bring into sandbox

John

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
> [ X] Yes, bring into sandbox

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/27/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org> wrote:
> I think the way to move forward to make it easy for people to play
> with and add to this software as we discuss this is to bring it into
> the sandbox.  I have a CCLA for it that I'll register with the
> incubator if we accept.
>
> The code is here :

[X] Yes, bring into sandbox

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
[X] Yes, bring into sandbox

Regards,