Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2015/02/12 18:03:01 UTC

Release of 0.1

Hi,

what needs to be done for a 0.1 release of Tamaya?

BYe,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Release of 0.1

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Yep, guess time for another vote;-)

Re: Release of 0.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Well it is fine to have an extension tree. We just need to ensure we got
some discussion on what we release and extensions are not yet a priority
but we can set it as priority for 0.2 for instance.

Re: Release of 0.1

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Why gh? It would be awsome other colluegues can join your ideas and help on them once they have reached the required level of maturity...

-
Anatole Tresch
Glärnischweg 10
8620 Wetzikon