Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/25 09:44:49 UTC

Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Localization
1. Russian localization again doesn't fit new buttons - should use icons +
tooltips for text.
2. New explanatory menu items are not localized.

Export/Import
1. The client customizes rooms for his business process. It seems that room
list is not exported / imported.
2. After import I get two admin accounts. I've proactively deleted one.
Nick experienced login problems, maybe due to the second account.
3. Mail settings should be imported/exported.

Otherwise upgrading release is a piece of cake. Thank you, Sebastian, Maxim
and all who contributed their code.

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess it should be considered as WAD.
I can add try/catch to "swallow" the exception, but I better leave it as it
is. It is up to admin fix the wrong commanline option he/she provided and
run the tool 1 more time

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Maxim!
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Please, disregard.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Ah okay,

Now I got it. Yeah that would be great idea to add this option to the CLI

Thanks!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
by "except for the user" i mean

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Few problems and feedback concerning the new release

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexei,