Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by gaurav jain <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/01 10:06:55 UTC

new to hadoop

hello everyone,
I am new to hadoop. I have to give a project proposal as a part of
ICFOSS-ASF mentoring program.
I want to start with hadoop. For that purpose could I get some

initial help resources, so that I am in a position to understand and give a proposal
within 7-8 days.

Thank You
Gaurav

Re: new to hadoop

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gaurav,

     What kind of resources do you need? You can go to the official
web site<http://hadoop.apache.org> to
start with.

Warm Regards,
Tariq