Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fred K <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/06 04:09:46 UTC

weird mod_jk loggin delay?

Hello:

When I set the mod_jk log level to "info" or "warning" or "error", I do not
see any log entries until I shut down the Apache server or after a
delay (eg. after some buffer (?) filled with a 1000 chrs.).

With log level "debug" the logfile is updated instantly.  With 1.2.3-dev it
wrote the logfile instantly.

Does anybody observe this too ?
Is this unique to my installations? Am I missing some configuration setting
?  Is there some log buffer ? Where do I need to look, I do not think i see
any buffer setting in mod_jk.c?

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you - Fred
ps: I am using mod_jk with Apache 1.3.28 and Tomcat 5.5.12 (Solaris 8 and
Linux RHEL).