Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Wade Chandler <hw...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/21 19:58:17 UTC

Possible job available in Roanoke. This is using .NET technologies, but since I was asked, and given the times, I thought I would share with my groups

According to the person asking:

It’s a Sr. Developer position. Top 3 technologies are: asp.net,  c#, javascript
or jquery. It’s a 6 month contract in Roanoke, VA, USA.  Basically, the client
is looking at doing enhancements and new  development on their public websites.
This will increase their customers  usability and scalability. Candidates will
assist other developers in  setting up 6 websites by June.

Write me personally if you would like to be put in contact with the person who
asked if I knew anyone,

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org