Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Ilia Soldatenko <so...@tversu.ru> on 2006/04/02 12:27:44 UTC

New reviewers and yet another try

Hello.

This is a new and I hope final try to make Russian translation of the documentation of Apache. New translation, reviewing and time resources appeared. Tried svn - everything works perfectly.

As far as I remember - I should introduce new reviewers in the list and they should write their greeting as well. So the first one is Mike Grozak (mike@tversu.ru) and the second one will be in the next letter.

Or have something changed in the procedure?

And is it possible to make few corrections at http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html?

We have new address for documentation translation site - http://apache.tversu.ru (instead of http://apache.tversu.ru:90) and now my email is soldis@tversu.ru.

Thank you beforehand!

Ilia Soldatenko.