Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Alexe <al...@tibco.com> on 2008/03/19 19:14:17 UTC

ActiveCluster

I am trying to find out if ActiveCluster is still provided by Apache?

If so is it dependent on any of the (core) ActiveMQ classes?

The group http://archive.activecluster.codehaus.org/user/ has been inactive
for about a year and the code has not been touched in over two years. In the
old user-group one of the developer had mentioned that the development is
under the ActiveMQ group. Is this still the case?

Where can I find the latest revision of ActiveCluster (if still available)?

And if ActiveCluster is no longer used what has replaced the clustering
funcationality?

Thank you all in advancem

Alex

Re: ActiveCluster

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 19 Mar 2008, at 18:14, Alexe wrote:

> I am trying to find out if ActiveCluster is still provided by Apache?
>
> If so is it dependent on any of the (core) ActiveMQ classes?
>
> The group http://archive.activecluster.codehaus.org/user/ has been
> inactive
> for about a year and the code has not been touched in over two
> years. In the
> old user-group one of the developer had mentioned that the
> development is
> under the ActiveMQ group. Is this still the case?
>
> Where can I find the latest revision of ActiveCluster (if still
> available)?
>
> And if ActiveCluster is no longer used what has replaced the
> clustering
> funcationality?
>
> Thank you all in advancem
>
> Alex

Hi Alex,

you're right we haven't worked on ActiveCluster for a while - its was
merged into and replaced by Wadi - see here: http://wadi.codehaus.org/

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration