Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by sefty nindyastuti <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 05:02:20 UTC

integrate submarine 0.4.0 with zeppelin

Hello,

I have tried to update sumarine for the latest version 0.4.0 via docker, I
have followed the mini submarine installation steps that have been provided
by the submarine, I did integrate zeepelin with submarine, here I have
problems when I want to run a job through submarine dashboard on zeepelin,
here is the error image along with the interprenter settings on zeepelin
and the input on hdfs

figure interprenter 1,interprenter 2, input hdfs 1, submarine dashboard

Does the setting in the Interprenter on zeepelin require a jar for
hadoop-yarn-submarin.jar? , because in docker I did not find the location
of the jar path, and I did not find the path location for
submarine.algorithm.hdfs.path, HADOOP_YARN_SUBMARINE_JAR,
tf.parameter.services.docker.image, tf.worker.services.docker.image, and
tf.checkpoint.path which is in the docker mini submarine,in this case
using  zeepelin version 0.9.0,please help me to solve this problem thanks

Re: integrate submarine 0.4.0 with zeppelin

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
hi sefty nindyastuti,

First of all, I am very sorry for taking so long to reply to your email.

When submarine became an independent top-level project of apache, it
planned to provide a completely independent operating environment,
so there was no need to update the interface in zeppelin.

If you want to try submarine, please download our compiled tar package,
https://github.com/apache/submarine/tags

The submarine project is still in the process of rapid development, The
current v-0.4 version cannot be used in a production environment.
We expect the v0.7 version to be used in a production environment. Please
continue to pay attention to the development of the submarine project,

Thank you!

XunLiu
best regards