Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren Bell <Wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2009/08/05 02:18:41 UTC

AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior on Modal Window causes PageExpiredException

I am getting a PageExpiredException when I close a modal window with an
AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior on it. It does not seem to cause a problem,
but I would rather it not happen. I use the AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior to
auto close a modal window after a certain period of time if it is not
closed manually. I think the two ajax requests are conflicting with each
other, one to close the window and the other from the timer. Is there a
way to prevent this PageExpiredException from happening or is there a
better way to auto close a modal window?

Thanks,

Warren